Little Plane - 10808
Safety check the LEGO® DUPLO® Little Plane, then head for the skies! - NEW 2016
Head down to the airfield on a sunny day to take your Little Plane for a spin. First you need to help the pilot check that the propeller is working well and fill up the plane with fuel. Wait until you’re given the go-ahead from the radar tower and then head to the runway for takeoff!
- Includes a pilot LEGO® DUPLO® figure.
- Features a plane with turning propeller and a radar tower with turning radar.
- Accessories include a fuel can and bricks decorated as a tool, wrenches and dials as story starters.
- Make all the right checks with the pilot before he takes off.
- Encourage role-play skills by creating endless flying adventures.
- Help your child master basic building skills with this simple model.
- LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be safe and suitable forlittle hands.
- Plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Radar tower measures over 5” (14cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Makes an ideal addition to any LEGO DUPLO Town collection.
Ages: 2 - 5 Years